Q. What does a chiropractic adjustment do to my body?
A. Lots of great things. At the moment you receive a chiropractic adjustment to remove subluxations in your body hundreds or thousands of body functions improve. Scientists are still discovering all the things a chiropractic adjustment does for you. For example, a recent review of 45 research papers, five case studies, 23 review articles, and eight animal studies found the following health improvements:
• Decreased blood pressure (if needed).
• Improvement in breathing and lung capacity in normal and asthmatic patients.
• Relieved symptoms of inflammation in osteoarthritis.
• Enhanced immune function.
• Improved intestinal and urinary function.
Owens EF, Hoiriis KT, Burd D. Changes in general health status during upper cervical chiropractic care: PBR report. Chiropractic Research Journal. 1998;V(1).