2019 Top Ten: Highlights of the Koren Wellness blog
So many posts this year touched upon so many powerful and unique topics that it was difficult to pick only ten as the 2019 Top Ten. But I tried. Let me know what you think of my selection. Click on the post title to read the whole article.
2019 Top Ten Countdown: #10. Killer Flu or Killer Aspirin?
This is one of the most important posts I’ve ever written. Why? Because it relates to so many things going on in healthcare.
In 1918-1919 a relatively mild flu became an international killer pandemic with millions of deaths. The mild flu only became deadly under medical care! The use of aspirin and quinine to lower fever prevented people from using their natural immune defenses and turned a mild condition into a death sentence. This was verified by studies that showed that those people didn’t die from the flu but from bacterial infection and pneumonias.
As many as 30% of the flu patients died under medical care while those who went to non-medical healers such as chiropractors, osteopaths and homeopaths had about ¼ of 1% mortality.
History is repeating itself! Let’s look at measles. In the US, in the pre-vaccine era, measles deaths were 1 in 10,000 (or 1 in 100,000). Today more people die from the measles vaccine than ever die from measles.
But recently in Samoa, the measles death rate is about one in 80! This looks suspicious. As in 1919, these people are dying under medical care. In addition to aspirin, we now have ibuprofen (Advil®, Motrin®), naproxen (Aleve®) and massive antibiotic use to suppress symptoms as well as steroid use.
But the medical profession never takes blame for causing death and disease (a.k.a. iatrogenic illness) so you won’t find them looking in the most obvious places. Instead, the MDs are blaming a “mutated” measles virus.
2019 Top Ten Countdown: #9. Weight Loss: Waiting for the Poundage to Go
(Get the play on ‘Waiting for Godot’?)
Did you ever look at photos of people from the 1920s,1930s, 1940s, 1950s? Not a fattie amongst them. But today obesity is an enormous problem. Not just obesity, but morbid obesity. Why?
It might surprise you to learn it’s not anyone’s fault. Most of the population is being chemically poisoned. In a fair world, people would be protected from bizarre chemicals by the FDA. But we are not. What is making people fat?
2019 Top Ten Countdown: #8. Head Banging, Thumb Sucking and Toe Walking
Ever see a toe walker or a headbanger or a compulsive thumb sucker?
The medical profession considers headbanging a relatively harmless way of releasing tension.
These kid behaviors can be the result of serious issues that need to be addressed as soon as possible.
What causes these problems and how can they be addressed?
2019 Top Ten Countdown: #7. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: A natural approach to helping PTSD
Along with dyslexia, allergies, addictions and bad habits, PTSD can be considered a “toxic tape loop;” think of repetitive “programs” in the brain that don’t shut down and are continuously running in the background. This may occur consciously or unconsciously.
Using KST we introduce a “reboot” or “pattern interrupt” to free the sufferer from these unending and uncontrollable reactions.
How do we do it? Read more…
2019 Top Ten Countdown: #6. The Allergies and Asthma Explosion: Cause and Cure
My brother David is the youngest of four boys—myself and the twins being older. Not long ago I asked David if he had any idea of what caused his asthma and allergies. He said, “Sure, it happened after I got the measles shot.” His older siblings were not vaccinated with MMR.
But now the question arises, how do we address allergies and asthma?
This weekend my brother and his family were visiting. My nephew has a severe cat allergy. They were going to have to leave early because my nephew was reacting to my daughter’s cat. He was stuffed up and had swollen red eyes. I used the KST allergy protocol. He cleared up immediately and was fine for the rest of the weekend. William (Sandy) Watt, DC, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
2019 Top Ten Countdown: #5. What are The Top Ten Mistakes Most “Anti-vaxxers” Make?
This was a question placed on a discussion group. All references and more are in the blog post.
10. Anti-vaxxers often fail to point out that deaths from childhood diseases were dropping for decades before vaccination—as much as a 98% drop in mortality and severity of morbidity (sickness).
9. Anti-vaxxers don’t explain that the acute symptoms of childhood diseases are beneficial. It is important to understand that the fever, rash, diarrhea, vomiting and malaise that we see in the so-called “acute infectious diseases of childhood” are beneficial; they serve as a powerful detoxification and promote maturation of the child’s immune system. Studies show that children who have febrile infectious diseases of childhood have less cancer, heart disease, stroke, allergies, asthma, eczema and other chronic illness in adult life.
8. Anti-vaxxers don’t explain that vaccination causes chronic illness. Vaccination bypasses the skin and mucous membranes and introduces toxins deep into the body, directly into the bloodstream where they have access to all the internal organs. This is something the immune system was designed to prevent.
7. Anti-vaxxers don’t discuss the differences between vaccinated and non-vaccinated children. Non-vaccinated children are much healthier than the vaccinated. Many studies reveal this but they are ignored.
6. Anti-vaxxers don’t explain that the US Department of Justice has paid over $4 billion to the families whose children were killed or brain-injured by vaccination. That’s only a small fraction of what should be paid since 99% of vaccine injuries are never reported by MDs.
5. Anti-vaxxers don’t explain that vaccination is linked to school violence, seizures, tics, neurological conditions, brain cancer, sexual identity disorder and other conditions rarely seen years ago.
4. Anti-vaxxers fail to explain that vaccination is not a scientifically-proven procedure but is based on 18th-century mythology and folk tales. Vaccines are not tested for safety and efficacy in any meaningful way.
3. Anti-vaxxers fail to point out that polio was never proven to be caused by a virus. The polio epidemic was caused by toxins—the indiscriminate use of DDT, DDE, lead arsenate and other poisonous chemicals. They were used in massive amounts before anyone realized these chemicals were neurologically toxic.
2. Anti-vaxxers made the mistake of not telling people they have a choice to say no.
1. Anti-vaxxers make the mistake of having their child vaccinated in the first place. Most people who are anti-vaccination initially believed in vaccination, their doctors, nurses, health departments and government officials that assured them that vaccines are safe and necessary for their child’s well-being. They then watched helplessly as these same doctors, nurses and government officials turned their backs when their child was harmed or died shortly after they were vaccinated.
2019 Top Ten Countdown: #4. Back Surgery, Discs and Medical Bias: In Bed with My Patient
This is a true story about saving a patient from orthopedic surgery. I had to get in bed with him. But it’s not X-rated.
When I arrived at his house his wife let me in. “Please follow me. He’s upstairs in bed, he’s been counting the seconds until you arrived.” I followed her upstairs.
It looked like he had not left his bed for many days. He had a five- or six-day-old beard.
“Thank you so much for coming. Please excuse me for not getting up.”
“I haven’t showered in a few days,” he said.
“That’s OK, “I told him, “Neither have I.”
2019 Top Ten Countdown: #3. Stroke Takes Luke Perry Suddenly
Why would a relatively young, apparently healthy person die of a sudden stroke? This was one of our most popular articles in 2019.
2019 Top Ten Countdown: #2. Natural Cancer Cures: Are There Any?
Cancer is Natural, So is the Cure
When I speak before groups I like to ask the question, “By a show of hands, how many people here have had their lives touched by cancer?” Nearly everyone raises their hand. My hand is raised as well.
And yet, were I to have asked that question a hundred years ago, to an audience of 1,000 people or 10,000 people, maybe one or two people would have raised their hands.
What’s going on? Why has cancer gone from a rare illness to an epidemic, a pandemic, in the historical blink of an eye?
2019 Top Ten Countdown: #1. Gratitude: Count Your Blessings & Focus on the Positive
Gratitude is the most powerful healing emotion.
I wanted to end our list with something you can tell all your patients, friends and relatives to soften their lives, enhance their hopes and dreams and open them to happiness and healing.
See you next year.
Dr. Tedd Koren is the discoverer of Koren Specific Technique and the author of Cancer is Natural, So is the Cure. For more information about vaccination, you may be interested in his book Childhood Vaccination: Questions All Parents Should Ask.
Please scroll down below to leave me a comment.
And please share this far and wide – patients, colleagues, friends & family!
The buttons are on the right.=====>